Committees, Working Groups and Parish Representation Lists
Full list of membership of Committees, Working Groups and other delegated responsibilities for 2023-2024 can be found here.
NB: Standing Orders state that the minimum membership of a committee is 4 members, with a quorum level of 50% of the members.
Click on the links below or select from the drop-down menu to visit the page for each committee.
- ALLOTMENTS COMMITTEE: Not currently in operation.Allotments matters are being considered in full Council.
- COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE
- FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE
- PLANNING COMMITTEE
- PERSONNEL COMMITTEE
- NEW PAVILION COMMITTEE
- RECREATION AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
- REMEMBRANCE DAY COMMITTEE
- WEB-SITE MANAGEMENT: contact the Website manager
- Environment & Well-Being Working Group
- Pavilion Fundraising Working Group
- Playing Fields Management Working Group
- Public Art Working Group
- Skatepark Working Group
PARISH COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVES ALSO SIT ON THE FOLLOWING BODIES
- BOTLEY TRAFFIC ADVISORY
- PARISH PUBLIC TRANSPORT REPRESENTATIVE
- LOUIE MEMORIAL PAVILION TRUST MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- SEACOURT HALL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- GREEN BELT NETWORK