Council operations & code of conduct:
- Financial-regulations-February 2023
- Investment Policy
- Financial Risk Assessment
- Pavilion Project Risk Assessment
- Skatepark Project Risk Assessment
- Fixed Assets and Long Term Investments (5)
- Grants and Donations Policy
- Complaints about Parish Councillors are now handled by the District Council. Please visit the Vale of the White Horse District Council’s Code of Conduct page. Complaints must state why you think a councillor has not followed the code of conduct.
- Complaints Handling Procedure
- Vexatious Complaints Policy
Media & Communications policies
Privacy & Data Protection:
- Document Storage, Retention & Destruction Policy
- Privacy Notice for the General Public
- Privacy Notice for the Councillors, Employees & Other Role Holders
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Privacy Notice or the personal data we hold about you, or to exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints via:
Parish Clerk, Botley & North Hinksey Parish Council, Parish Office, First Floor, 5 Church Way, Botley, Oxford OX2 9TH. Email email@example.com Telephone number: 07494 054581
Enquiries of this type will be answered within 1 calendar month and there will be no charge for an initial enquiry. BNHPC reserves the right to refuse or charge a ‘reasonable fee’ for requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive. Where requests are refused the individual has the right to complain to the ICO or to go to court.
Freedom of Information Scheme
- Botley & North Hinksey Parish Council and the Freedom of Information Scheme
- Information available from Botley & North Hinksey Parish Council under the Model Publication Scheme including fees.
All requests for hard copies should be made by e-mail or in writing to the Parish Clerk.
This page has the following sub pages.